How to Send a WhatsApp Message Without Saving Number? WhatsApp is a great way to communicate with friends and family, but it can be tough to find the right person if you don’t know their number. This blog post will show you how to send a WhatsApp message without saving someone’s number so that they’ll receive your text as an Unknown Number. It might not work for everyone, but it’s worth trying!
What is WhatsApp?
WhatsApp is a cross-platform smartphone app that allows users to view, send and receive text messages. It was initially released in 2009 for the iPhone, but it has since been launched on almost every mobile operating system. This means you can now use WhatsApp to keep in touch with everyone- regardless of their device!
Why does whatsapp need my phone number?
On WhatsApp, You are identified by your mobile number which stays confidential to others unless you share it. When WhatsApp started out, people needed their phone numbers because smartphones were less common than they are now. On average these days , Whatsapp uses about 3GB every year if you use the app around half an hour per day. That’s not much data – don’t forget you probably use more data watching a movie on Netflix or streaming music.
Features of WhatsApp
Whether you’re using an iPhone or Android, there are a few features of WhatsApp that are the same for everyone. Here are some of the most popular:
– The ability to send text messages, images, and videos
– Group chats for talking to multiple people at once
– The ability to share your location with others in real time
– The ability to voice call or video call other WhatsApp users (requires a data connection)
– The ability to mute notifications for specific chats or groups
– The ability to delete messages after they’ve been sent (but not before)
How to Send a WhatsApp Message Without Saving Number?
1. Open up WhatsApp and tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Select “New chat” to start a new conversation with an unknown person.
3. Type their name into the search bar at the top of your phone’s contact list, then select “Unnamed” if it appears. If you do not see their name in your contacts list, try typing out their number or just putting a part of it into the search bar before selecting “Unnamed”.
4. Once you’ve found them, tap on their name to open up the chat screen and type out what you wish to say! You can now send messages without adding each other as contacts because this person will only receive texts from Unknown Numbers (or anyone who isn’t saved in their phone).
Methods To send a message without saving someone’s number?
There are two ways to do this- either by using the contact’s username or by scanning their QR code. Let’s take a look at each method in more detail:
– By using the username method, you’ll need to confirm that the contact hasn’t already been saved in your phone by looking at their username. Tapping on it should tell you whether or not they’re already saved. However, if the username is taken by someone else, you will not be able to find this person’s name with only their number! This means that they won’t receive your texts unless it goes through as an Unknown Number (which might make them think you’ve sent it from a fake number…)
– If you’d like to scan their QR code instead, simply open up WhatsApp and tap on “Scan QR Code” when opening up a chat with the person who’s picture shows next to “Unnamed”. You can then use your phone’s camera to scan the QR code on their phone, which will automatically send them a text. This way they’ll know what number is sending them messages.
– Android users can choose “Share Number” if this person has already been saved in their phone. If they haven’t, you will not see this option show up- meaning that they’ve either given you their number or you’ve added them before!
Even though this process takes a little longer, it’s definitely worth it if you want to stay in touch with loved ones or friends without having their contact information saved on your phone! This may not work for everyone, since some phones will only save the first four or five letters of a persons name. However, it is worth a try!
So, the next time you want to send a message but don’t have someone’s number saved in your phone book, use one of these tips. You’ll be surprised how easy it is and if they ever ask for your number after that, feel free to tell them you’ve been using this trick all along! I would love to hear what you think about these solutions and whether or not they work for you. Let me know below in the comments section!