Do you want to record Whatsapp video calls? If yes, then is it possible to record Whatsapp video calls in this modern times of technology? If again, yes, then how to record Whatsapp video call? And how to record whatsapp video calls on Android and IOS? These are the few questions that will come to your mind when you think of recording whatsapp video calls. But you don’t have to worry about its answers. Because without any effort researching your answer, you are going to know all about it. Here, in this article, I am going to tell you how to record Whatsapp video calls in a very simple and easy way. So, without any further ado, let’s begin.
Whatsapp is the Facebook-owned messenger application that has amazing features included with it. However, the features are also limited, be it any application. Even when regular updates come time after time, some features are still there that we wish to have on Whatsapp. Features like video calling, voice calling, sending files, documents, gif, and so many more in Whatsapp are undoubtedly just amazing. However, unfortunately, there’s no such feature present in Whatsapp to record whatsapp video calls.
Whatsapp is the most popular and of the highly used messaging apps that has more than 1 billion active users. This application is really an easy-to-use messaging application with a simple interface. In the video call feature of Whatsapp, eight people can conference together at a time. And many users wish to record the ongoing video calls to check them later for any use. Let’s see how to record Whatsapp video calls.
How to Record WhatsApp video call?
If you are an IOS device user, then the best way to record whatsapp video calls is to just turn on the feature of screen recording that is already available on iPhones. On the contrary, if you are an android device user, then you have to pay attention because not all devices have the same feature by default if you want to record whatsapp video calls. It’s a little tricky. Follow the below given steps to record whatsapp video calls on your device.
On IOS devices
- Start the Whatsapp Video Call.
- Now swipe up and access the control centre from the bottom.
- An icon for screen recording will appear right in front of you on the screen.
- Tap on the icon and turn the microphone on.
- Whatsapp video calls will start getting recorded and will be saved on your iOS device.
On Android devices
- Open the Google Play store.
- Download the third part app from there.
- Search for the DU Recorder application, which is a third-party application.
- Install the app and launch it.
- Permit it with various permissions, like a microphone, etc.
- Open the app and find the recording option.
- Click on it and start recording Whatsapp video calls.
Now you know how to record WhatsApp video calls on both Android and iOS. You can now record WhatsApp video calls at any time in a very simple and easy way. So what are you waiting for? Go and try it out now.