Do you want to make your friend’s jaw drop when they read your next WhatsApp message? Well, now is the time! This blog post will teach you how to bold text in WhatsApp. You can start making all of those amazing words stand out with just a few simple steps. Let’s get started!
WhatsApp is a popular messaging app that allows users to send and receive messages, pictures, videos and other multimedia files. One of the most interesting features on WhatsApp is its ability to bold text in conversations. This can be extremely useful for sending important announcements or alerts with little effort. If you want to learn how to do this yourself, read on!
How to Bold Text In WhatsApp?
WhatsApp allows you to bold text in WhatsApp chat conversations which is very useful for those who want to make important words or phrases stand out. All you need is to follow these simple steps;
1. Open a conversation with the person you want to bold text in WhatsApp from.
2. Press and hold on the keyboard until the option appears to “Bold Text” or “Italic Text”.
3. Select your desired style of bolding a word or phrase and that’s it! You have successfully applied bold text in WhatsApp conversations. This is useful for any spontaneous messages you may need to send someone, such as an important announcement or important reminder due soon!
Another Method To Bold Text In WhatsApp For Android
First of all, open up your WhatsApp messaging app and type your message. The text will be appearing normal , the first step is to put an asterisk symbol (*) right before and after the word or phrase that you want to write in bold. Doing this will immediately make the word or phrase in bold text.
Now come to iPhone, if you have an iPhone, there is no way of previewing your bold text before sending it out, so hit send right away and your message will be shown in bold text in the chat.
1. Open WhatsApp Messenger.
2. Tap on the chat that contains the text you wish to highlight.
3. Tap and hold any word until it is highlighted in blue with a ‘B’.
4. Lift your finger off of the screen to finalise your selection of bolded words or phrases. You can lift your finger at anytime during this process to change what you are selecting, but make sure not to do so until all of the words are selected!
5. Once everything has been successfully bolded, press send when ready! The recipient will see all of your selected text highlighted in blue with a ‘B’ next to it where they can expand it for further reference. They will be able to read the text normally or bolded, depending on their preference.
That’s it. This simple guide will get you up-to-speed on how to send bold messages in WhatsApp! If you are still having any issues, try refreshing your chat conversation by pressing the three vertical dots in the top right hand corner of your screen and then hitting the refresh button at the bottom of this drop down menu. Most commonly, problems arise when people have sent a large number of messages back and forth between each other before trying to learn how to bold text in WhatsApp so it is highly recommended that you follow these steps one by one until everything works perfectly for you.
WhatsApp has made messaging very easy for users all around the world! Now that you know how to bold text in WhatsApp, you can share your important thoughts and ideas with ease. Who knows? You might just inspire somebody with your amazing words!
There you have it! This is how to bold text in WhatsApp. I hope this tutorial has been helpful and will help make your conversations look even more amazing when exchanging messages with friends. That’s all from me for now, my friend! If you liked this article, please leave a comment below saying what topic you would like to see next on my blog!